We are pleased to announce the release of OVOC Software Version 8.2.1000 (8.2.1223) for General Availability (GA)!
This release includes many exciting new features as well as resolved constraints from previous releases. For a full description of the release, download the One Voice Operations Center (OVOC) Release Notes from AudioCodes website.
The software for this release is available for download from AudioCodes Services Portal at services.audiocodes.com (registered customers only).
- Security Enhancements:
- A new Journal event "PII Data Accessed" is now issued whenever an operator views personal call and user data. The event lists operator details and data accesses.
- The source IP address of the remotely logged user performing the action is captured in the OVOC Journal.
- Enforcement of strong password rules for Linux OS passwords.
- New programmable option added for Alarms Forwarding. Customers who wish to develop scripts based on certain alarms can now do this using a new method of alarm forwarding, by listening and receiving REST events to a specified host.
- Filter query enhancements for Performance Monitoring (PM): The maximum number of PM parameters that can be displayed in the OVOC Web interface is 10,000. In this version, if the Aggregated PM filter definition (Time Range, Topology, Groups and Metrics) is between 10,000 and 25,000 PM parameters, a new option allows the export of all filter results (up to 25,000 parameters) to an XML file.
- Support for SBC Version 7.4.400.
- Support for Single Sign-On (SSO) from OVOC to Device Manager.
- Device Manager enhancements:
- The device status for Meeting Room bundles has a new look and feel with large, color-coded icons that simulate the current state of Meeting Room bundles for a quick glance.
- Teams devices introduces the Security tab with Device Certificate Info and applied Android Security patches.
- The Actions menu for RXV devices has been enhanced. The configured Periodic Update Scheduled time is displayed at the top of the screen (default 12:00 AM) and the Periodic Update Scheduling tooltip is displayed when hovering over each button.